- Printmaking with johnny macas-freire
- Ekphrastic Poetry with Brandy Nālani McDougall (1:00pm – 3:00pm only)
- Weather Postcards with Marion Ano
- Theatre Games with Michael Cowell
- Breakdancing with Breaks R4 Kidz (sign-ups required at workshop space)
- Community Mural with Solomon Enos
- The Sound of Art with James McCarthy
- Abstract Art Collage with Reina Young
- Mixed Media Postcards with Bonnie Kim
- Plaster Casting with Hannah Shun (sign-ups required at workshop table)
Food will be available for purchase from Palamon Purveyors! “Palaman” is a Filipino word that means “spread” or “filling”, for pastry, bread, or sandwiches. We are a pop–up cafe serving up artisanal jams, jams on toast, and iced coffee & tea, all inspired largely by Filipino cuisine.
LC Piano (11:00am - 1:00pm)
For over 24 years, teaching and inspiring students of all ages to learn,create, perform and share all aspects of music through diversity and fun!
Hook + Line (1:00pm – 2:00pm)
Hook+Line is an Americana folk band formed in Honolulu, Hawai’i. They moved to the country to live on lemons & limes and ditch those whiskey blues for somegood old country living. They may be tired of singing the blues, but the time has come, and they are ready to give you that old–time foot–stomping feeling you’ve been looking for. The band is led by singer–songwriter, musician, producer, and music educator Jacob Staron, currently based in O’ahu. Coming from an instrumental family has made music an integral part of his life. Now that he has made Hawai’i his home, he is proud to be a part of the rich artist’s community that Hawai’i has to offer.